TeraCopy is a simple and useful Microsoft Window
program that allows users to more
efficiently manage their files and folders.
This program is used to transfer
and copy files, miming the actions of
Window Files Explorer but in a more flowing and elegant manner using fast and
The tool lets you generate a pending queue with multiple file operations
which can be run simultaneously and
skip corrupt files without any popup
messages or interruptions
Must Read: How to Create a Bootable Media for Windows
Firstly, download the Teracopy software which is 2.77MB in size below:
1. Launch Teracopy on your Window PC.
2. Click on "More" from the bottom left corner of the new popup.
3. Now look at the Right side and Click on Get Pro Version.
Must Read: How to Add Hibernate Shortcut to Window 8 Power Menu
4. Choose Enter Registration Key and copy the Registration key below.
5. When you are done click Ok and Restart your Teracopy Software.
Must Read: How to Activate and Check Activation Status of Office 15
You should now be provided with a new interface as shown below.