Today, I would be introducing to you a Data Recovery Software named EaseUS Data Recovery Software. Though we have alot of data recovery software out there, if you have been using one before you must be thinking that what’s the need of another one? Well no doubt the previous existing tools did what they claimed to do but there’s always a room for improvement which EaseUS have introduced in their amazing software. As the name implies, "ease us" the software is very easy to use and performs brilliantly than other softwares.
What is EaseUS Recovery Software?
EaseUS Data Recovery software is a powerful data recovery tool that provides safe, recover-only functionality for lost, deleted and inaccessible data on Android, Windows and Mac computers. We can simply say it is a free data recovery software that allows users to recover lost files from Android and iOS devices, from removable storage devices such as flash drives and sd cards, and from Mac and Windows computer hard drives, when data loss happens unexpectedly.
The Data Recovery Software also solves all file loss problems: recovering files emptied from the Recycle Bin, lost due to a software crash, formatted or damaged hard drive, virus attack, lost partition or other unknown reasons.
How to Recover Corrupt or Deleted Files with EaseUS Data Recovery Software
1. Download and Install free data recovery software mac
2. After the program is successfully installed, run/launch it as an administrator.
3. The program will display a window to select type of lost files. Where you have graphics, documents, medias, email and any other type of files.
4. After choosing the file types, click on next.
5. Now you are to select a drive where you want to search for the lost files. Click on the drive and click on scan. The Application will now scan your drive. The scanning process is surprisingly fast even more than other products in its class. If it happens that it quick scan your drive and the files didn't show up. Just perform a deep scan.
6. Within no time the found files are displayed as a list. For each individual file you can see its name, size, file types arranged in specific folders. Select the file you want to recover and go to next step.
7. Now Select the location where you want to restore the file to. Make sure you use same drive location to save the recovered files because this reduces the chance of a successful recovery. But if you are recovering from an external drive it is advisable that you should use any system drive location for the recovery.
8. The program will then recover your files to your desired location.
EaseUS Data Recovery Software will not only recovers your accidently deleted files but also helps you in repairing if some of the files were damaged in the recovery process.
How to Recover Files from A Damaged Sdcard or Memory Card
Below is a video that explains how to use the software to recover files on a damage flash drive or memory card.