Are you advertising with the facebook ads? If Yes you would notice your account (either bank account or paypal used for payment while running the ads) was not charge any amount, this has also happen to me. My Ads keep running and it finally came to an end and still no charges, I was like is facebook giving out free ads for first usage of the service, still run another ads and same thing happened.
I was like what’s going on with facebook but later I found out there is a solution to know how much I owe facebook and how to payback.
So, today I would tell you how to know the amount you owe facebook and how to pay back.
1. Visit http://facebook.com/advertising
2. A new page comes up, just Click on “Manage Your Ads”
3. Another page is here, with the details of all your ads, Click on “Billing” from the Menu List at the left hand side.
4. Now here is the page with the details you wanted to know, “Current Unbilled Spent” means the amount you spent on ads but have not been paid, “Billing Threshold” means the amount you would reach before Facebook would automatically charge your account.
5. That’s just it. You can click on Pay Now f you want to clear your debt or continue running ads till you reach the Billing Threshold.
Note: Your billing threshold would increase over time. The sequence is $25, $50, $100, $200 and so on.
Don't forget to add a comment and share to your sociial networks. Thanks