Today, I’m going to introduce to you how to soft and hard reset the iPod touch when it is stuck or not responding.
Follow these easy steps to hard factory reset ipod touch if it is unable to start.
How to Hard Reset Ipod Touch
1. Press and hold Sleep/Wake/Power buttons until the red slider displays.
2. Drag the red slider on your gadget.
3. Finally, press and hold the Sleep/Wake buttons until the apple logo appears.
How to Soft Reset Ipod Touch
1. Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button and Home button for some seconds till the apple logo appears.
2. The Screen should become dark and it would automatically restart your iPod device , After that the device would start working normally back.
3. After these steps it does not affect or lost our music and other
Note: Incase the above steps didn't work on your device, you can try to restore it. While restoring your device it will delete or removes all your existing file (musics and other medias) even settings is not left out.