Just got Infinix Hot Note Pro for a friend and wanted to share how I rooted it. Infinix and other MTK devices running on Android OS are easier to root once you follow the below guidelines properly:
1. Go to System Settings >> Security and mark Unknown Sources
2. Download and Install KingRoot on your MTK Device
3. Launch KingRoot App from your drawer/app shortcut.
NOTE: You need an internet connection for the process.
4. Click on the big Green Circle and rooting would start.
5. Chill and relax for some seconds or minutes depending on your network connection, just wait till your rooting process is complete. Once complete you would have the below shot on your screen:
6. Restart your device and thats all.
NOTE: Don't perform any system update once your device is rooted. To Unroot your device just Click Here to Unroot.
Incase of any problem just drop me a comment.