Recently, I changed my window from Window 7 Ultimate to window 8.1 Enterprise but I have problems while installing some software which usually request for installation of Microsoft .Net Framewrok 3.5 but the new window 8.1 comes with microsoft .net framework 4.5 pre installed.
I researched on this and finally find a lasting solution which is either you install it from online when it promt/asked of or from a window installation disk offline.
You can also read:
- Why do I need to Upgrade to Window 8.1?
- How to Create ISO Image File
- Install and Play temple Run 2 on your PC
- TERACOPY 2.3
DOWNLOAD & FREE
Download .Net Framework 3.5 from Official Site Online Here
HOW TO INSTALL MICROSOFT .NET FRAMEWORK OFFLINE
- Your PC
- Microsoft .Net Offline Installer
- Window 8 installation Disk or Copied window 8 setup
1. Download MICROSOFT .NET OFFLINE INSTALLER
2. Extract it to your desired location and insert Window 8 installation disk
3. Move to the location it was extracted to on your PC and RUN Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Offline Installer as Administrator by just right clicking on it and choose run as administrator.
4. You would be provided with the page shown below
5. Click on Start Installation
6. Wait till installation completes and you would receive a popup telling you sucessfully installed as below.
Get more interesting stuff and updates like this for free by subscribing to our mailing list