Recently, I shared a post about How to know Website Traffic Sources with Google Analytics which involves logging in to analytics before getting the results but today am sharing how to know where your Traffic are coming from including their Country, Post they viewed and time of visit.
Here is a short description from their site: Feedjit is based in Seattle, Washington and was founded in 2007. The Feedjit Live Traffic Feed is used by over a Million publishers. Some of the busiest sites on the Web today use Feedjit to show off their large volumes of traffic in real-time. Feedjit improves engagement and creates a live user experience.
As for me its a great widget and not tool this time around, the widget would be placed on your blog or website by yourself and your would see live info about your traffic visits.
HOW TO USE FEEDJIT ON BLOGGER BLOGS
1. Visit feedjit.com and go to Personalize your feedjit section.
2. Customize your feedjit widget and live demo is at the right hand side for you to see. Click on Blogger blog in select where to install widget and click on GO.
4. Hit Save and you're done.
HOW TO USE FEEDJIT ON WORDPRESS BLOGS
1. Visit feedjit.com and go to Personalize your feedjit section then Sign into your WordPress blog
2. Go to "Appearance" and then the "Widgets" submenu.
3. Add a text widget to your sidebar. You should be able to drag the text widget from the list of widgets on the left into your sidebar.
4. Give it a title and then paste the code given to you on Feedjit after customization.
If you are using other websites and not blog choose your website type while customizing and copy the code given to your blog and you'll now be watching your traffic in real-time.