Recently, I posted about how to Start making Money Online which includes different ways as explained in the post but today I am here to give an article about 10 rules to make you sell fast on Fiverr probably if you would like to sell on Fiverr or you are already there without good outcome.
This would probably help you out and after applying this you would surely be happy and thankful.
#1 Always Pick The Right Title, Description and Tags
This is probably the most important part when it comes to creating a Fiverr Gig. You can have the most creative and best service ever if you aren't using the right title and the right description this service will bring you nowhere.
Consider this while Choosing Title for your Gigs:
• Make it stand out → Use “checkmarks( ) ✔ ”, “stars( ) ★ ”, use capital letters for the beginning letter of every word and make sure you write the most important word fully in capital letters (you can only write one word like that)
• Make it easy to find → Search for titles of Gigs that are already popular and name your gig something like that or even give it the same title.
• Use as many Keywords as possible so that it would be easy to see your gigs in most search results
• Always add how much time it takes → Many people underestimate how important that is. Customers like very fast services. So you should always put quick time at the end of your gig. Believe it or not but you will make 3 times more sales when you show your customer that you can do it fast (even if you cannot do it in exactly this time)
Secrets To a Perfect Description
• Use a very long description → This is very important. Make the description as long as possible, go to the limit and include as many keywords as you can. And just like the title make it stand out by adding “stars” and “checks”
• Write everything in capital letters → It just stands out and will attract more customers
Secrets To The Perfect Tags
• How would you search for your Gig? → Always think about what you would type into the search engine if you wanted to find your gig. Then use this as a part of your tags. For example if you are selling “twitter followers” it would be something like “get more twitter followers”.
• Copy tags from popular Gigs in your Niche → look at what kind of tags successful sellers in your area use and then just copy them into your Gig. You don't have to invent anything new because if they get tons of orders with their tags you can do it too.
#2 The Perfect Picture
The picture of your gig will influence the amount of sales you will make. The most important thing is to play with the colors. When you create your own photo you should think about the colors and effects you want to use so a potential buyer will notice your gig out of all the other competitor services. Here are some examples for the perfect gig picture plus gig title:
Secrets To The Perfect Picture: • Use Big Numbers → People need to see what's the most in important thing on your 5
I will add 12500+ Twitter Followers to Boost up Your Followers Count without Any Admin Access for $5
Promote your Facebook★★ Fan Page , Website or ★★ Product to over 6000 REAL Friends
Retweet Or Tweet Your Message To My 100,000 REAL Twitter Followers And Make It A TopTweet in 12h
• Make It Colorful → This will make your service stand out
• Use Objects People Are Familiar With → For example the Facebook or Twitter Icon. People will associate this with the actual sites and they will trust your service more.
#3 Always Add A Video
Another very important thing is the video. You probably think if I have a good gig I don't necessarily need to upload a video I will still make some sales. Maybe that's true but you can't believe how much more sales you can make just by uploading a simple 30 second long video. Of course there are some important rules you should look at before taking/uploading a video.
Secrets To The Perfect Fiverr-Gig Video
• Use a high quality camera → If you have such a camera you should use it. Fiverr is all about standing out and if you shoot your video in HD you will stand out for sure.
• Show yourself in the video → People love to see the seller in action. This will build an emotional relationship between you and your customers. They will trust you more. Make a short video and tell them what your gig is all about, be confident and friendly. (if you are to shy to do that just pay other people to do it for you)
• Wear clothes that stand out → To stand out in comparison to all this lame webcam videos with people wearing black or just boring clothes you should wear something special like a red, orange or yellow shirt or even a suit. Make everything out of this video!
•Upload the video directly after creating the gig → Right after you created your gig fiverr will give it a little promotion by putting it on the frontpage of your niche for some time. If you already added a video in this short time of promotion it will give your gig a blast and many people will check out your service.
#4 Always Create Your Gig At The Right Time
Many people think it doesn't matter when you're creating your gig but this is wrong. It is very important to come up with a new gig when a lot of people are online. Let's say you create your gig on a Sunday morning at 2am. By doing that you automatically throw away your short promo by fiverr itself cause your gig is simply not seen by a lot of people and a few hours later it will disappear from the “new section” and nobody will buy it. Instead of going this way you should look at this simple fact:
• The best time to create a Gig is on Mondays/Tuesdays from 4-8pm → The reason for that is simple. At this time most of the fiverr users are online and looking for new gigs to buy and it is still the beginning of the week when people are more motivated to buy stuff than they are on other weekdays and on the weekends.
#5 Manage Your Time Right | Make Your Gig An “Express Gig”
By using the rules shown above you should be able to get some customers in at least 4-6 hours after you created your gig. Now comes the most important part which is to keep getting more and more buyers every single day. This process is all about the right time management. Our biggest goal is to make our Gig become an “Express Gig”. This happens when you manage to deliver more than 5 orders in less than 24 hours. A gig that has the express sign will get a lot more orders than the average one. Cause like I said people love fast services. But be careful! Once you gained the express status you should never deliver a minute to late otherwise you will lose this status and your orders will become less each and every day.
Secrets To The Right Time Management
• Make Sure That Completing A Single Gig Won't Take Longer Than 10 Minutes → I made this mistake when I first started selling on Fiverr. I used to sell gigs that take 20-30 minutes to complete them which is way too long. If you want to make a decent amount of money on this site it should never take any longer than 10 minutes to finish your service. But the best time for one gig would be around 1-3 minutes.
• Write Standard Messages For Your Gig Delivery → Write a text and save it in a Word Document so you do not have to create a new message every single time you deliver your service. This saves a lot of time an is necessary when you want to have the right time management. So when it comes to the delivery of your service you just have to copy and past the text from your word document into the box on Fiverr.
• Do Everything To Keep The “Express Gig Status” → This status is very important for your future sales. A gig that has this status will make around 2 times more sales than the same gig without this status.
RECOMMENDED: How to Enable Gmail Notifications on PC
#6 Make Sure You Always Get Good Comments
This is the most important thing when it comes to keep getting a lot of sales over a longer time period. You have to ask yourself the following: Would you buy a gig that has a lot of negative comments? A guess not. So you have to do everything in your power to satisfy your customers. The best rating you can have is 100% which basically means that everybody who bought your gig left a good comment or at least gave you a positive rating. When a few people dislike your service you will fall down to a 99 or 98% rating. At this point you will notice that your numbers of daily sales go down very fast and sometimes it's just better to delete the gig and create the same one another time. Here are some points that will help you to always get good comments and ratings:
Secrets To Get Good Comments And Ratings
• Deliver on time and do what you said you'd do → Don't play any games with your customers. Do what you said in the gig title or even a bit more. Buyers on Fiverr tend to leave a negative comment very fast and you shouldn't risk that.
• Put A “Bonus” In Your Delivery Message → You should add a Bonus to your actual gig. But make sure you just offer them this bonus when they leave a positive comment or rating. This way you can make it a lot more likely that your buyers will leave a positive feedback. Good examples for this method can be found in the “Example Gigs Section” at the end of this book.
#7 Delete Your “Bad” Gigs
If you have one or more gigs with less than 5 sales and a rating worse than 98%, delete them! Keeping these gigs will be bad for the rating of your profile. Make sure that people who visit your page only see gigs that have high ratings and a lot of sales. This way people will be more attracted to you as a seller than they would be if you had gigs with negative ratings.
#8 Sell Something That People Actually Want To Buy
The first gig I ever created on Fiverr was a service where I wanted to promote people's music and website to my 29k Twitter followers in a vintage way. This doesn't even sound that bad but the thing I haven't thought about at this time was that there just weren't enough people who actually wanted to order such a gig because of the followers are low. Before creating a gig you should always go to the frontpage of Fiverr and check out the most popular gigs. You will notice that many of them will look nearly the same but there are always one or two services that dominate a specific niche (for example twitter followers, search engine optimization, logo-design).
Nowadays it is nearly impossible to be able to dominate such a niche yourself cause there is just to much competition. Your Goal is to copy one of these popular gigs and make it even better.
#9 Try To Keep The “Queue- Number” High
Once you built a Fiverr Gig with these standards you become that master of your own time. A very good trick to get a lot of orders through the day and through the night is following: If you have an Express Gig you have exactly 24 hours to deliver your service. Many people start to get crazy about it and complete every single gig directly after it comes in. This is the wrong strategy. Cause if you do it like that you keep your queue number low which will not increase your sales. You will make a lot of more sales when people see that a lot of other people already ordered your gig before them. Just like you can see in the screenshot below. This gig has 43 orders in queue which means that 43 people ordered the gig. When a potential customer sees this he automatically knows that the gig is still relevant and he will most likely purchase it too.
#10 Create More Than One Version Of Your Gig
Make People Collect Your Gig As you can see in this picture I created 3 other gigs that are basically the same as my actual gig. You should always try to put these gigs in the same categorie as the actual one. In this case it is “Online Marketing”.
Another important thing to make you gigs being seen by a lot of potential customers is to make them collect your gig. This has the nice side effect that your services will appear in other peoples collections which means they will be shown on there profile. This way your gig will be seen by a lot of different people everyday.
How do I bring people to collect my gig?
After you delivered your gig you should put a little note like “we appreciate if you'd collect our gig” at the end of your delivery message. If your buyer was satisfied with your service he will most likely do you this favour and collect your gig.