As already known that creating a blog is easy nowadays as everyone is wishing to have a Blog/Website. But, getting visitors to those created blog is somehow hard. Writing great content is not enough to get visitors. We have to apply numerous other techniques to attract visitors especially from Search Engines.
The process of optimizing our website for search engines is known as SEO (search engine optimization) . Without SEO, you will not get better visitors to your blog from search engines.
There are only two best and most used search engines which are Google and Bing.
It is better Website Owners focus on these two search engines to get traffic.
Google and Bing are smart enough when it comes about ranking a website. Both search engines check the number of factors before ranking a certain website.
Now, its time to Increase your Blog Traffic with 7 SEO Tips that I would discussed below as they would help to get ranked on search engines well and get huge traffic.
1. BLOG/WEBSITE TITLE:- Search engines first notice the Title of the blog or website. A title having your target keyword added within it has more chance to get ranked. For getting more benefits, try adding
your focus keyword at the starting of the Title. Don’t try to stuff the keywords , keep it natural. Also, Title must be attractive which is easy to read and forces peoples to click on link and read your article to increase blog traffic.
2. CONTENT: - You may have heard it several times ‘Content is King’. If you serve high quality content mixed with all ethical SEO practices, no one can stop you from ranking on top of Google. Writing a great content which is more than 700 words, serves value, helps readers and is anytime favorite for search engines. If you have content which is less than 700 words, never mind editing it. Make it long, readable and most importantly, Valuable . It helps you most to increase blog traffic and search engine ranking. Please make sure that you do not make
it too lengthy to read and it becomes boring for the reader. Be specific and creative.
3. BACKLINKS:- Backlinks are the links pointing towards your website. Backlinks are considered as most important part of whole SEO process. There are two types of backlinks, i) Dofollow ii) Nofollow. Dofollow links are links which are taken in consideration by search engine crawlers. This type of links are able to pass Page rank juice. Having dofollow links is important and
also, it increases our Search Engine ranking.
But we have to be careful while building links to our site. We must build appropriate proportion of Dofollow links and Nofollow links. The
links we are building must not come from crappy and spammy site. They must come from Authority and high quality sites.
4. KEYWORDS:- Keyword Density is also most important factor of SEO. Keyword density is percentage of Keywords in whole article. Many Professional bloggers suggest that, having keyword density between 2-3% is ideal. Having keyword density more than 5% is known as Keyword stuffing and makes article unreadable to human readers. And Google hates it most. Google likes the content which is created for humans, not for Robots. So, try to maintain healthy Keyword density.
5. SOCIAL NETWORK SHARING:- It is now more important for website or blog to be active on social networking websites. Search engines like Google are taking this presence on social media websites into account to rank certain website.
If you want to get the full benefit of social networking websites, you have to:
i) Create your Social profiles on the most powerful networks like Facebook, Twitter , Google, LinkedIn and StumbleUpon. There are too many but this are most used and authoritative one.
ii) Start promoting your content from the created Social Profiles. Whatever the content you produce on your blog, add social sharing buttons to be easier to share. Encourage your readers to share your content on their profiles.
6. ALT TAGS OPTIMIZING:- Search engines spiders cannot read images but can only read text content. Alt tag is an HTML tag which is used to tell spiders about the image. It is an information tag for images. Adding alt tag to the images on your website helps to get more search traffic. It will help Google to Rank your image on Google Images and you can get good traffic.
So, it is better to have images with Alt tag added to them.
7. IMPROVE LOADING TIME:- While creating a website, loading time matters a lot. Having a fast loading website increases user engagement on your site. If your website takes more time to load, your visitors will close your website before reading the awesome content you have written. Search engines like Google love the sites which load very fast.
They rank a website according to the loading time mostly. Try to create a blog/website which is fast in loading to ensure good search engine ranking.
You must take advantage of these tricks to enjoy boost in your Search engine ranking and get traffic. These tricks are really simple and worth to use as have also used and worked on them.