Today I would be giving the full guide on how to upload your blogger template.
If you don’t have a blogger blog before you can Register for yours at BLOGGER. Registration is free, all you just need is a Google Account.
Now that you know what a template is, the next thing is where to get the template.
You can download free premium templates from premiumbloggertemplates.com. It is usually a xml file.
If in a zip file just extract the xml file out.
– visit blogger.com
– Login and the blogger dashboard comes up as shown below.
– Click on the icon close to View blog at right side and a dropdown menu appears.
– Click on Template. Another page loads as below.
– Look top right side and click on Backup / Restore before the Gear icon.
– Upload your xml template and wait till it is successful.
Visit your site and all is done.
Any problem about this drop your comment below.