Good day to you, I was suprised to see some people asking of how they can screenshot on their PC, so am writing to explain to you how you can take screenshot on your PC.
Firstly, what is a screenshot?
Screenshot is an image taken by the computer user to record the visible items displayed on the monitor.
Now, follow these simple steps to take screenshot on your PC:
1. Make sure the page you want to screenshot is on your monitor e.g. am screenshotting my desktop for example
2. Press the "PRT SC" button on your keyboard once
3. Open "Paint" or other image software but for this tutorial am using paint
4. Paste the image in the paint
5. Choose save as and select where to save the image to and finally save
Now the screenshot saved into my PC looks like the image below
drop your comments