Here is another opportunity to browse unlimitedly on your computer and I would say it’s the cheapest and most economical way to enjoy browsing for now. As we all know if you would browse with your mtn nowadays you have to pay MTN N1000 for 350MB which you would exhaust very fast but you can still browse unlimitedly with this same N1000 for BIS month subscription.
Below are guidelines you need to follow to get it done on your PC.
How to Browse Unlimitedly with MTN BIS on PC/Computer
1. Download simple server here.
2. After downloaded, extract the downloaded file to any location on your computer.
3. Subscribe to any of the MTN BB10 data plans of your choice. I have tried this method with MTN BB10 Data plans (i.e. Monthly – N1000, weekly – N350 and daily- N70).
4. After activation of the plan of your choice, insert your sim into your modem and configure it as follows:
Access Point: web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net
5. Now configure your browser and other applications to 127.0.0.1 port: 8080.
6. Finally, connect your modem, open the extracted file folder (simple server), click on the SimplerServer.exe and run the application.
Continue browsing and downloading till you are tired…